Investments & Partnership Track - World Healthtech Summit
Monday, December 06, 2021 - Wednesday, December 08, 2021
10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
DELIVERING ONLINE - WWW.WORLDHEALTHTECHSUMMIT.COM
About Investments & Partnership Track
Our Investments and Partnership track gathers Venture/PE investors, founders of innovative health-tech and med-tech start-ups, CEOs/VPs/C Level executives of publicly listed healthcare and life sciences giants, and everyone in between. It represents the breadth and depth of the cutting-edge research and technology driving the advances in the industry right now and in the near future. The industry’s c-suite will be joined by the sector’s most active investors, pharma and health tech BD&L teams, R&D leaders, KOLs and top tier service companies who are moving the sector forward. This virtual track is scheduled for 27-28 April 2021 and caters to both healthcare and biotech sector.
About World Healthtech Summit
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has accelerated and changed the future of healthcare around the world and we’re here to help you navigate it. Join the World Health tech summit 2021's fully virtual event which is spread across 9 months of inspiring speakers, new technologies, relevant information, and the most networking you've ever experienced in an online event. We are not just getting a live/recorded zoom seminar. Instead, we’re investing in re-creating the entire conference experience with an online platform that brings attendees the knowledge and insights they expect from more than 100+ speakers and experts, plus great ways to meet peers and prospects from around the world.
This is a full-scale virtual conference - Virtual exhibit booths (support provided), discord server supported real-time chat conversation moderated by panelists, pre-scheduled one to one meetings (Using our inhouse Ignite networking video app), online social networking platform, mobile connecting app - we have it all.
With 6 Conference tracks, 2500+ attendees, 50+ exhibitors, 40+ fireside chats, 125+ start-ups presentations, exclusive Investor Insights research report, and a full day of partner content, the conference will address the technologies, trends, and challenges during the current pandemic that will shape the way we deliver care and combat diseases forevermore.
One Conference. Six Tracks. Nine Months of continued engagement
- Track A: Digital Health & Tele medicine Track (11-12 May 2021)
- Track B: Digital Therapeutics & Pharma Track (26-27 May 2021)
- Track C: Investments & Partnership Track (27-28 April 2021)
- Track D: Digital Clinical Trials Track (17-18 March 2021)
- Track E: Ai & DML in Healthcare Track (08-09 June 2021)
- Track F: Population Health & Vaccine + Genomics Track (15-16 June 2021)
- We are expecting around 2500-2900 attendees from all across the globe.
- 60+ countries worldwide
- 100+ Industry experts and speakers
- 40+ content session
- 1-2-1 meeting app (Pre-booking availability)
- Networking app for 6 months
- 30+ CEOs
- 50+ Exhibitors
- 30+ Start up showcase pods
- Founder/C Level/Director/VP/Head: 42%
- Hospital/Health practice: 15%
- Startup: 11%
- Pharma/Med/Biotech: 12%
- Technology: 12%
- Investors/VC/HNIs: 6%
- Consulting: 2%
Your Alpha conference pass covers full -
- Access to on-demand video platform (speaker presentations and exclusive interviews)
- Access to AI-powered networking & investor matchmaking platform
- Access to virtual meeting rooms
- Access to live event Wednesday 27th May (speaker presentations and Q&A sessions)
- Access to in-house developed networking app (ability to connect before conference, share presentations and pre-book video calls)
- Real time chat communication managed via our own discord servers.
- Your Alpha conference pass gives you access to all tracks or you can register for individual tracks as well.
Specially featuring - Digital Health Start-up showcase
Virtual sponsorship or exhibiting at 3rd Annual World Healthtech Summit 2021 is an cost effective investment into your company's future success. Whether your goals are to increase your market share, launch a new product, increase brand awareness, penetrate a new market sector, or increase your sales, the event will provide you with ultimate platform to achieve your goals.
- Network with industry peers to get on the industry pulse.
- Target the right audience relevant to your business- meet new customers and reinforce existing relationships.
- Build your brand awareness
- Generate ROI by increasing sales and strengthening your market position
- Nimi Sharma, Delegate Sales Manager, Nimi.email@example.com
- Sophie Danks, Conference Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.